Saturday, May 16, 2009

Favorite Faces




This week I am entering my first-ever contest at I ♥ Faces. The contest is to display your favorite close-up photo of all-time (that you've taken). I am posting my entry a couple of days early, mostly because I have never entered a contest there before and I want to make sure I do it right. I'm obviously entering the Amateur category - maybe someday I can call myself a pro! After much searching, I finally decided on this photo:



This is a picture of my sweet baby when he was just 3 months old. I think it really captures the innocence of his infancy, while still holding true to his personality. You can just see that twinkle of mischief in his eye already. I love this photo!


If you're one of my regular readers, feel free to stop by I ♥ Faces (www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com) for more information on their photo contests!

Please note: I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

4 Comments:

  1. Melinda said...
    Welcome to the addiction! What a great photo! From now on you will take a photo and then question whether or not you could enter it into the i heart faces contest...it's maddness : )
    Unknown said...
    What a sweet picture : ). You will really love this site! It is addicting. Your baby is adorable : ). Hope you have fun!
    Unknown said...
    What a cutie! ;-) i'm glad you entered!
    Jenny said...
    What a sweetie!

Post a Comment