Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fishing

Tristan went on his first-ever fishing trip today. I took him to the Mill Creek Reservoir here in Canton to meet up with his dad and grandpa. We had already bought him a Mickey Mouse fishing pole and a little red life jacket for just such an occasion. His daddy has been wanting to take him fishing since before he was born, so this was a huge day for them. I put on lots of sunscreen and dressed him appropriately - Crocs, blue jean shorts and his "Future Bass Fisherman" t-shirt that, of course, his dad bought.

He did great! He really enjoyed it for over an hour, which is much longer than I thought he would last. And he caught 3 fish! He was in awe of the fish, and even touched it - which is more than his mommy would ever do! :) I'm so proud of my little fisherman, and I know his dad and grandpa were SO excited to have today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment