Friday, June 12, 2009

Haircut




Yesterday, Tristan had his very first haircut. I didn't want to cut much off of it; he's still my baby and I'm not ready for him to look like a big boy just yet! But it was starting to hang over his ears, and the back was long enough that his curls were getting pretty unruly.

I wanted to take him somewhere that I knew they would do what I wanted, so I let my godmother's friend Cathy have the honors. She is a former beautician-turned-nurse, so she knows what she's doing. And Tristan has known her since he was born, so it wasn't like taking him to a totally new place and letting a stranger cut his hair.

He did great! He sat up in the chair and never cried or anything. He wasn't great at sitting still, but with a little coaxing he did excellent for a one-year old. She didn't cut much off, but it's enough that you can tell the difference. Especially when he first wakes up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment